Been a little preoccupied!Read more.
½ cup sliced mushrooms
½ cup spinach
2 Tablespoons onion, chopped
3 egg whites
Salt and pepper
- Spray a small nonstick pan with a coat of cooking spray and place over medium heat.
- Cook mushrooms, spinach and onions until soft and the spinach is wilted, about 5 minutes.
- Season with salt and pepper and stir. Transfer to a small bowl and wipe pan clean.
- Whisk egg and egg whites in a medium bowl until well combined. Coat pan with cooking spray and pour eggs into pan and cook.
- Once edges of egg start to form, transfer veggies from bowl to the pan and begin to fold into the egg. Continue to fold until eggs are cooked throughout.
4 oz ham -
2 tbsp(s) cheese - Cheddar (low fat, shredded/grated)
1 egg(s) boiled
4 oz carrots - baby
1/2 tomato(es) - medium
2 tbsp(s) salad dressing - fat free ranch
1/4 cup(s) croutons or 6 Crix Multi Grain Cracker or 1 slice of whole wheat bread
6 oz cheese - cottage (1%) or 1 cup of low fat milk
2 cup(s) lettuce
Assemble salad and enjoy cottage cheese or milk on the side. Read more.
½ onion (optional)
2 tsp(s) butter
1/4 rice - brown (dry)
2 tbsp(s) sauce - soy (low sodium)
Melt butter in skillet sauté onions about 2 minutes, add eggs and scramble
Cook diced chicken breast in skillet
Mix everything together with soy sauce and cook for 3 minutes
2 slice(s) bread - whole wheat
4 oz ham - deli
1 oz cheese - Swiss (reduced fat) 2 thin slices white or yellow cheese
1 tbsp(s) mustard - spicy
1/2 oz spinach leaves – fresh or lettuce
4 oz cheese - cottage (1%) or 1 cup of low fat milk
Spreading mustard on each side of bread. Place ham, cheese, and spinach leaves on one slice of bread and top with other slice of bread.
Heat pan with cooking spray on stove top . Heat sandwich on each side until both sides are browned and cheese is melted.
Cottage cheese to be served on the side.
Add an ENERGIZING and appetite suppressing Snack
12 almonds or cashews