The bonds of matrimony are like any other bonds – they mature slowly.
Peter De Vries
A happy marriage is a long conversation that always seems too short.
As we grow older together, As we continue to change with age, There is one thing that will never change. . . I will always keep falling in love with you.
I love but thee with a love that shall not die
Till the sun grows cold and the stars grow old.
Doubt that the stars are fire;
Doubt that the sun doth move;
Doubt truth to be a liar;
But never doubt I love you.
Love is begun by time,
And time qualifies the spark and fire of it.
So dear I love him that with him,
All deaths I could endure.
Without him, live no life.
I know no ways to mince it in love,
but directly to say ‘I love you.
You are my heart, my life, my one and only thought.
Sir Arthur Conan Doyle
Love is not finding someone to live with, It’s finding someone you can’t live without.
I love you – those three words have my life in them.
Alexandrea to Nicholas III
Looking back, I have this to regret, that too often when I loved, I did not say so.
- My Heart Is Beating I’m Waiting For You
- Anniversary Quotes For Husbands …… good laughs
- Romantic Anniversary Quotes For Husbands
- Romantic Ideas For Husbands … Salad In A Jar
- Webkinz Videos … lovey-doggy By Danielle Ganessingh
- Romantic Places
- Marriage and Love Quotes For Husbands
- Marriage Quotes & Wisdom For Young Women: St. Jerome quotes