½ cup sliced mushrooms
½ cup spinach
2 Tablespoons onion, chopped
3 egg whites
Salt and pepper
- Spray a small nonstick pan with a coat of cooking spray and place over medium heat.
- Cook mushrooms, spinach and onions until soft and the spinach is wilted, about 5 minutes.
- Season with salt and pepper and stir. Transfer to a small bowl and wipe pan clean.
- Whisk egg and egg whites in a medium bowl until well combined. Coat pan with cooking spray and pour eggs into pan and cook.
- Once edges of egg start to form, transfer veggies from bowl to the pan and begin to fold into the egg. Continue to fold until eggs are cooked throughout.