To my dearest husband, David
“With all my love,”
An anniversary is a time to celebrate the joys of today, the memories of yesterday, and the hopes of tomorrow.
– Author Unknown
Our anniversary is a time to look back at the good times and a time to look ahead to live our dreams together.
– Catherine Pulsifer
I will not love you for the rest of your life, but for the rest of my life.
A wedding anniversary is the celebration of love, trust, partnership, tolerance and tenacity. The order varies for any given year.
– Paul Sweeney
It’s so great to find that one special person you want to annoy for the rest of your life.
– Rita Rudner
Are we not like two volumes of one book?
– Marceline Desbordes-Valmore
As we grow older together, As we continue to change with age, There is one thing that will never change. . . I will always keep falling in love with you.
– Karen Clodfelder
“A successful marriage requires falling in love many times, always with the same person.”
– Mignon McLaughlin
There is no more lovely, friendly and charming relationship, communion or company than a good marriage.
- Martin Luther
- Leaving a Legacy – Better To Be Deaf Sometimes
- Happy Anniversary To My Husband
- Random Humor, De-stressors !!
- Self Efficacy, The Power Of What You Believe
- Love, Marriage, Consequences
- How Can I Say Thanks
- For Husbands, Funny and Romantic Anniversary Quotes
- Romantic Anniversary Quotes For Amazing Husbands